Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Coach Hewitt Really is a Nice Guy...

...but evidently Luke Schenscher is NOT the guy you want to sit in front of on a plane. Thread here. Wake fans have nothing but props for Coach Hewitt and the Jackets. Nice to see the love.
This post on a plane trip back from ACC media day.

When my family was coming back from Family Weekend a few weeks ago, my sister sat next to Hewitt on the Greensboro-Atlanta flight. She said he was the one of the nicest and most polite people she had ever met. When she told him that they were visiting me at Wake, he had nothing but complimentary things to say about the school, team, and Skip. Then my other sister sat in front of Luke Schenscher on that same flight and she said he kept kicking her seat the entire flight, but I guess that a 7-footer is not meant for an airline seat.