Friday, November 12, 2004

Are you Worried about UConn????

I am. I had to get this thought out. This game has to be considered the formula for a classic GT loss. We don't play well as a favorite. The UConn head coach was an assistant at GT. We have played better on the road this year. Lastly it will get us to win #6.

As much as I believe we will win this game, it will not surprise me one bit to lose. This game just has all the makings of an upset.

Now, winning this game will really show me something from this team. Honestly, if we win, I think it will be a much bigger deal than just getting to #6. It could be a turning point - learning to win as a favorite, playing an unknown out-of-conference team. This is a character game (of course they all are), and could be a turning point.

Or maybe I am just too tired and cannot think straight.