Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Recruiting - Maurice Wells

Good article on Well's visit to Maryland - link here. Here's what he said about GT:

"I'll try to take my final visit to either Notre Dame, Florida State or North Carolina. Right now Georgia Tech and Ohio State seem to be recruiting me the hardest. They send the most mail and we talk the longest. Maryland is also showing a lot of interest too. I like Georgia Tech because they are in the ACC and will be needing a RB.

"Once I feel like I've found the place for me I'll commit. I haven't set any kind of timetable or anything. There's gonna be competition everywhere, but I want to be able to play early for a program that is going somewhere. I want to contribute on a successful team. Competition doesn't scare me because I feel I’m the best player out there."