Thursday, June 09, 2005

Where are they now - Mark Price

A story on Mark Price being inducted into the Oklahoma State Sports Hall-of-Fame. Only this time, there are lots of quotes from Price himself. Worth a read. Not a lot about Georgia Tech.

Price had considered Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tulsa, Oral Roberts and Kansas State before deciding on Georgia Tech. Then-Georgia Tech assistant George Felton had come to 17 of Enid’s games that season.


“I really have no regrets,” Price said. “It’s fun to think about what would have happened if Wayman (Tisdale, who went to OU), Steve Hale (Jenks star, who went to North Carolina) and I had all gone to school together. Everybody made a decision that was right for their careers. It ended up a great situation for me. I met my wife, Laura, there. That was the best part of it.”