Friday, September 10, 2004

All Eyes on Ball

Article from my local paper earlier this week on Reggie Ball - link here. And how about Clemson Center Tommy Sharpe, who actually LIKED Reggie Ball's proclamation last season that GT wouldn't lose again:

"I think he's a good ballplayer, and I like a guy who will speak his mind, who really has the (guts) to go off and say something off the wall," Sharpe said. "I would never do it, but somebody's got to do it. It keeps it interesting."


For even more Clemson fun, head over to follow blogging ACC peer, TigerPundit. I should have linked to him earlier in the week. They have good coverage of GT and even referenced our little old site here. Link here.

Head over there are leave some fun and friendly comments.

Also, Tigernet has some articles up late today on the game:

CAN CLEMSON SWAT JACKETS AGAIN (how clever).

PRE-GAME NOTES

CLEMSON / GT PREVIEW

BOWDEN RETURNS TO PRACTICE UNEXPECTEDLY