Saturday, September 18, 2004

Ugly..... Just Ugly... Tarheels win 34-13

There's no sugar-coating this. I am THANKFUL I didn't have to watch this game on TV. I am thankful the rest of the ACC didn't watch this embarrassment either. Here are some general conclusions:

1. Clemson must really be the most overated team in the country.

2. We miss K-Fox and D-Smith more than anyone will ever say.

3. We are back to square one not knowing what kind of team we really have.

4. GT nation is not going to be happy. Let the meltdowns begin.

I said this game setup perfectly for an upset, but I just didn't want to believe it in my heart.

Well, don't throw in the towel. It is only one game. Chan bashers I don't want to hear it. We know, we know. We're ALL upset. Now let's suck it up and see what we can do against Miami.