Thursday, September 09, 2004

Playboy Interviews BUZZ

No kidding, right here. It's actually an old interview, but thanks for the link from over at the Hive.

In preparation for Clemson:

PB: Have you come to blows before?
Buzz: Yes -- usually with the Clemson Tigers. They've got the Tiger and the Tiger Cub, and a few years ago, the Tiger Cub attacked me from behind and the Tiger jumped in. Luckily, a band member jumped out of the stands and helped me beat them down

On his tactics for picking up women:
PB: What type of girl do you go for?
Buzz: I'm pretty much nondiscriminatory, as long as they're cute. I'm kind of dirty in a sense.

PB: How so?
Buzz: When there are no kids around, my mannerisms get more suggestive, like, "Hey baby, whassup?"

Not sure about this one:
PB: What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to Buzz?
Buzz: Once during a basketball game, all the guy and girl cheerleaders paired off, and I was feeling left out. So I brought out a blow-up doll dressed up as a cheerleader and started stunting with her.