Thursday, September 09, 2004

GT / Clemson Haikus

Only in GT nation would we see a thread "Tech-Clemson Haikus" - link here. Here are some of my favorites posted there:

John Deere, famous brand
All those tractors 'round Clemson
Budweiser is good!

September distills
Orange tears and purple blood
Exit stadium

Singing Ramblin' Wreck,
Top deck Techies gasp for air.
Damn these seats are high!

Going to the game
A Tiger fans asks, "Would you...
...like some fries with that?"

i puked this morning
the colors in it looked much
better than clemsons.

And in good fun, this Clemson fan wrote this
Thirty nine to three
That was the score in your house
Please shut your pie hole

That had me cracking up. I mean THAT is what I call smack-talk. I love it. Here's my own Haiku
'Necks leaving the field
Orange and purple stalkers
Cows running in fear

No, no, I was just
Helping that sheep over the
fence. Got some chew man?

Well I was an engineering major, not English, so there you go.