Thursday, May 06, 2004

Ok - well I could be wrong

While I stated my opinion below, evidently R.Morris's father was quoted last night as re-confirming that the NBA is out. (link here). He also says strongly that this is not a one-year decision. If that is a serious comment, then you might give GT a slight edge. Yes - he will have to compete with Luke this season, but next year - no doubt - he is the man down low.

Although here is the crazy quote from the article by his father - "I don’t know for sure where he’s going. I think he’s made the decision, but he’s not communicated that with me.”

That's bizzarre to me. Either he is just trying to keep privacy about this thing, or he is not really talking in detail to his son about this decision. Either way it is RM's decision - and we will know in just a few hours.