Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Random Notes

Thoughts from the world of college football - a ten question list......... Another story of GT players reporting to practice...... Here's another along the same lines with a few different comments..... Here's a story on Tony Hargrove returning to the game.

Hargrove said he wasn't surprised to be drafted so high. "If I would have stayed in college another year, I think I would have had a chance to be a first-rounder," Hargrove said.
Oh, what could have been.......... Here's a look at conferenceUSA, with a blurb on Bobby Ross, as he takes over Army.

On the hoops scene, here is an article on Jamal Boykin, the recent Duke commit, who turned down an offer at GT.... It's funny, one of the Duke commits is Josh McRoberts, who is being rumored more and more to possibly make the NBA jump. Check out the last line in the article. I had to laugh when I read it:
"But Josh McRoberts is in love with the idea of playing for Mike Krzyzewski and Duke. I fully expect him to play for Duke."
Yeah, whatever.......... Here's a look at some of the summer standout recruits.