Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Beesball Fix

Well, Slayden, Owings and Patterson remain unsigned. Stay tuned...... Looks like former GT player Jason Perry is dropping bombs bigtime - link here....... Here's another mention, along with Matt Murton.
Notice the GT mention:

His work resulted in a scholarship to Georgia Tech. After three years, and a trip to the College World Series, Toronto came calling.

"Class was tough for me at Tech, but I made it through for three years," said Perry, a business management major. "My mom told me I could sign a pro contract after my junior year only if I promised to go back to school. I have three semesters left and I am going back ... eventually."

Maybe not this semester, however, unless Perry feels like playing catch-up. Georgia Tech's fall semester began Monday.