Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Q&A with on Ramblin' Wreck

In case you missed them, Ramblin' Wreck does a nice Q&A session with many of the GT football players and the questions really shed some light on each of them as a person. The recent dicsussion with Damarius Bilbo, possibly the most flexible guy in college athletics today, has some interesting comments about how he became a top athlete:

"My mom used to take me and my brother to the ball park all the time and since she played softball, she taught us how to play baseball. Those types of family outings really meant a lot because I grew up without a dad and my mom was always there for us."


It was also interesting to see the competitive fire of being a college football QB still burning in D-Bo:

What would be your ultimate Sports Center highlight?

"I'd like to throw the winning touchdown pass to Calvin Johnson against UGA."


Now that's what I'm talkin' about...kudos to GTAA for this series. It's always great to see that most Tech athletes are great people off the field and that they appreciate the chance to put on the white and gold.

GO JACKETS!