Boston College does us a favor by knocking off Virginia Tech. Here's what the standings look like:
|(As Of October 18)|
|Boston College ||2-1||.667||5-1||.833|
|Wake Forest ||2-1||.667||4-2||.667|
- The ACC is completely up for grabs. With Wake's and VaTech's losses, the entire pack just caught up in both divisions.
- In the Atlantic you have 4 teams at 2-1 in the conference.
- Who'd have thought Clemson wouldn't be one of them?
- Is Cedric Peerman THAT much of a difference for Virginia? Seems to be as they are on fire the last three weeks.
- Maryland and UVA win the Jeckyl-and-Hyde awards.
- We still need VaTech to lose again, but it looks like more of a reality now that BC helped us.
- Clemson and NCST are the only ACC teams below .500 Tigernation. Wow