Thursday, October 06, 2005

Life Changes

Ok, folks. I apologize for the slow week. I've been on the road for the 5th week in a row and things are a bit stressful at work. In fact, my company has asked me to move to the Albany NY area for a new job opportunity. You can imagine my excitement level over that (mixed of course). I have not accepted and my wife and I will be visiting up there in the next couple of weeks to check out neighborhoods, schools, churches, etc. Hey, maybe Coach Hewitt can hook me up.........In addition, I married a proper southern belle and so this is hitting us pretty hard. Of course I lived up there for a couple of years, so I know what it's about.


So unfortunately the Blog has to take a bit of a backseat........Anyhow, you don't want to hear all that. But suffice it to say priorities are in a bit of a different order at the moment.