Monday, July 04, 2005

Crazy Internet Rumor of the Day

How about this one - Randolph Morris, who was not drafted, is not welcomed back by Tubby Smith to UK, feels homesick for his hometown ATL, decides to sit out a season and join the Georgia Tech YellowJackets squad. All this from a UK board............... Look, I love a good rumor as much as the next guy, but this is fairly ridiculous if you ask me. Talk about a slow summer. Let's think about this for a second. You have a guy who never wanted to play in college to begin with, who tried his hand at the NBA draft after one year, and you think he wants to sit out a year just so he can play yet another year of college hoops? Crazy.......... I will reserve judgement on this until we see an inkling of truth to it. I will let Coach Hewitt decided what is and isn't a good thing for his team................ Ok, I won't hold my tongue. It ain't gonna hurt my feelings a lot of we don't see him on the Tech campus. I'll leave it at that.......