Saturday, February 07, 2004

Hoops Notes

Time to exact revenge on the Vols. They beat us last year on a halfcourt shot at the buzzer. Here is a story recounting that shot.......... Time to get our revenge. The Vols are coming off a poor road loss to LSU, but they are getting ready for GT................ Luke S is getting used to life in the states (story here). I love the comment about the sign at the last home game a female student held up - "Hey Luke, I'll help you score tonight". You have got to be kidding me? That is hilarious............... So who for the Jackets is going to break out of their slump today? Hollis at AJC asks that question here............. Here is a Washington Post article about the ACC's hoops strength. I love Gary Williams's comments standing up for the league............

For today's game, my prediction is that the Jackets take home the revenge W, 70-62. Hit the boards I say - that is the key.