Friday, November 28, 2003

Proud is not a strong enough word

GaTech whoops up Texas Tech 85-65. I am incredibly disappointed to say I only saw the last 4 minutes of the Texas Tech game (driving back from a big turkey day with family), so I will not comment much. From the comments and reading the re-cap, it sounded like a re-play of the UConn game. I could not be more proud of this team and their hustle. We are setting the stage for a return to the big dance and I love it!!

Good job to J.Jack / BJ Elder for making the All-Tourney team and to Is'mail for winning MVP!!! Great team effort. I liked Is'mail's comments after the game. He said this team really believes in one another. There does seem to be a real chemistry, and guys like Moore and McHenry and even Mario West willing to come in and do dirty work really makes a difference.

GO JACKETS!!!!!