Friday, November 02, 2007

Hey Brother, Can You Spare 4.4 Mil??

I've been trying to rate where this performance ranks on the worst performances at Bobby Dodd since I enrolled at GT at 1988. So far, I can only come up with the UVA game from 2004 and the Wake Forest debacle in The Cancer's first year in 1992, or the UNC game in 1993 (actually, The Cancer had a lot of games like this in his 2 1/2 years).

I'll try to calm down a little before I post again, but stew this over:

GT is 3-7 in their last 10 games against BCS opponents.

Sean Glennon and Chris Turner, a QB sired by the Drummer of Ratt have a combined QB rating of 123.8 (NFL calculation).

We've paid Chan Gailey and John Tenuta combined approximately $9-10 million dollars over the last 6 years, and we will have no Top 25 finishes in the final poll during that time.