Saturday, October 04, 2003

That's the fourth win...

I said a few days ago that I couldn't figure out where Tech would get their fourth win, and we have that assuming a Duke win later in the year. Outstanding performance on both sides of the ball, and I would say that Tech made as many mistakes as NCSU so I feel that we balanced out their miscues. Not that I would expect any athletes to spend time reading my rants, but I hope they can accept my apologies for a complete loss of faith in the game plan.

Next week is quite interesting, isn't it? I say again--which Tech team do we get next week? With a win, we're climbing back into the bowl picture and with a loss we're right back where everyone thought we would be. We kept the streak alive against the Pack--I'm hoping that we break the streak next week and beat Wake after that devastating loss last year that kept us out of a decent bowl.