Friday, July 04, 2008

GTSB TOP 5 - Most Memorable Plays?

Time for a new segment which involves more participation from readers. It's called the "GTSB Top Five". It's simple. I'm going to ask a question. You're going to "vote" through the comment section by giving your answer. Sometime later in the week, I'll tally the answers and do a write-up on the top 5 winning answers. Your answer must be in the comment section to register a vote. I strongly encourage you to put your name or a pseudonym at least. Not sure yet if I'll count the "anonymous" posts yet.

GTSB TOP 5 - MOST MEMORABLE PLAY IN GT HISTORY?
The question is - what is the most memorable play in Georgia Tech history? It can be any sport during any era. I suspect we'll get votes mostly from the "modern" era. Cast your vote for the most memorable play in GT history.

VOTE NOW!!!

.... and Happy Fourth of July!!!