Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Javaris Crittenton Enters Name into Draft

Well, it's official - both stud freshman have entered their names into the NBA Draft. Today Javaris Crittenton made it official. He will also not hire an agent, and again all the quotes center around a fact-finding mission by being able to talk directly with NBA officials.

"Javaris wants to keep his eligibility intact by not having an agent," said Hewitt, "but he wants to further explore his status in the upcoming draft by being able to speak directly with NBA personnel. Javaris wants to focus on finishing out the spring semester and final exams next week, then concentrate on gathering information from NBA teams."
"I enjoy Georgia Tech, the environment here and all the fans, and I appreciate all the support I've gotten though high school and my freshman year, both from the Tech community and the people in Atlanta," Crittenton said. "But I feel I need to enter my name right now in order to get the best possible information from people in the NBA."

Well, plan on extending your worry until June 18, which is the deadline for both guys to withdraw their name.

Stay tuned......................