Thursday, October 14, 2004

Where are they now - Joe Hamilton

Will Joe EVER get his chance?? It just doesn't look like it. Joe was released by Tony Dungy and the Colts - link here. Here's another blurb with this from Tony Dungy:

Colts coach Tony Dungy said the move was made because the team believed Brown was healthier, bigger and stronger than Hamilton, who started the season as the Colts' top backup to Peyton Manning.


Here's a recent article on Hamilton, obviously prior to being released. Joe stays in close contact with some of his former teammates, and had this to say about Reggie Ball:
"I like Reggie a lot," he stated. "I like his heart and his ability to make plays. I think he'll continue to get better, especially now that he has one year under his belt.

"My advice to him is to continue to learn and take things to a higher level, because people are going to set their target on him. I'm confident that he can do that."